1.6.11

DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE


MY IDEAL HOME

I've always wanted to work as a home designer or something related to that because I've got a lot of new and good ideas and I think that I'm original too. So, I've thought about creating my own home in the future and I've already started thinking about how it can be.
I dream of a big house, but I'd accept a normal one. I don't mind if it's in the middle of a city or if it's in the countryside because I want a big garden sorrounding the house, with trees and a little lake or a spring because I love water. I also want a nice bedroom with a very big bed, big windows and wonderful views.
To sum up, my ideal home has to be modern and a special place me, where I can relax and live my life pacefully.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada